Join Us For The Mini Royal – A FUNdraiser for CARD- Sunday June 9th, 2019
10:00 – 3:00 pm
Proudly Sponsored by:
What is Mini Royal?
- An in-house horse show hosted by The Community Association for Riders with Disabilities (CARD)
- It is open to all CARD riders
- It consists of a variety of mounted games and /or riding skills so riders can demonstrate to family/friends/donors what they have been working on in class
- Participants are invited to a lunch BBQ! There is also a plant sale/bake sale.
- 30 Riders spaces available-are you going to be one? Bring your family and friends and show them what you have accomplished!
Does it cost to participate and if so, how much?
We have a suggested fundraising goal of $100.
- Last year’s pledge totals were reviewed and the average amount each person collected was $100 or more! Every dollar counts -we need your help!
- Pledges (donations) over $25 will receive a tax receipt
- CARD has turned 50-lets get us to $50,000 and keep our programs thriving.
Why we ask for your Financial Assistance
Something to keep in mind……..
- It costs approximately $9,500.00 a year for the care of just ONE HORSE
- How important is your support?
- Last year $50,000 was raised at this event and pledges totaled 50% of this goal
YES, YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CARD…TO KEEP OUR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE TO THE COMMUNITY
Click Here for Rider Registration Form
Click Here for Volunteer Registration Form
Click Here for Sponsorship Opportunities
Click Here for Sponsorship Information