Summer Camp & Program
We are very excited to be resuming services and dedicated to doing so in as safe a manner as possible. For safety, there are operational guidelines that we must follow, and we are continuing a phased-approach towards bringing riders back to the facility.
What does this mean for you?
Client Participation Guidelines:
- We are currently serving clients needing little to no physical support while mounted
- Clients who have not yet participated in class must be 6yrs of age to participate in the Summer Program this year.
- Clients aged 4-6yrs, who have already ridden at CARD, will be considered on an individual basis
- Masks are mandatory while in the facility and while riding
- Clients are asked to wear a barrier-type glove if possible. Fabric gloves with rubberized palms/fingers (i.e. gardening gloves) are acceptable. If wearing gloves is not possible, clients will be required to sanitize their hands before mounting
- Clients must purchase their own riding helmet, to minimize shared equipment
Class and Facility Amendments:
- Class activities have been amended to eliminate shared contact points
- Camp activities and/or locations have been amended to facilitate social distancing and reduce contact points
- All persons entering the CARD facility will be required to complete a health survey before each visit
- All persons within the facility are required to wear a mask that covers their nose, mouth and chin
- Depending on facility capacity restrictions, clients in the one-hour classes may need to be dropped off at the door, OR only be accompanied by one person; we regret that siblings, friends and additional family members cannot be accommodated at this time
- If facility capacity allows, the lounge will be set up for physically distanced seating, and people will need to abide by this set up
Click here for the Summer Course Information
Click here for the Registration Form