Your Support Makes a Difference!
At CARD, we believe that “disability” is a term of reference, not a frame of mind. The driving force behind the success of CARD’s therapeutic riding program is the sure knowledge that horses heal and the fundamental belief that all people have the right to find and celebrate their ability and enjoy quality of life.
Your gift to CARD will:
- Make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disabilities across the GTA
- Help ensure that CARD has the resources to continue, grow and give back
- Reach out to the world through humanitarian works
- Have a direct and positive impact on the lives of children and adults with disabilities
- Honour or thank someone who has made a difference in your life
- Leave a lasting legacy
CARD’s Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in our non-profit organization, CARD fully endorses the rights outlined in the Donor Bill of Rightscreated by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits.
All donations and sponsorships are governed according to the rules and regulations established by the Canadian Revenue Agency. Please review Sponsorship & Donations – Quick Facts for details about donations and sponsorships.